The Network's Expert Forums are virtual events which provide a platform for sharing knowledge and experiences amongst experts, fostering dialogue between industry, regulators and other sector stakeholders on cutting edge inclusive insurance topics across the globe. Expert Forums are member-only events. Look out for upcoming forums and recap past forums with all access to the slides and recordings in the members' area.
- InsurTech: debunking myths and solving challenges across the value chain
- Locked down? Business interruption insurance, low-income MSMEs and COVID-19
- High-resolution soil moisture data: a new pathway to affordable index insurance
- Peer-to-peer insurance and the response to Covid-19
- Business case for microinsurance in Covid-19 times
- KYC: Bugbear or hidden gem?
- Climate change is bad for your health
- Agriculture insurance, climate risk and innovations
- Challenges and impact of extending inclusive insurance to MSMEs
- Using inclusive health insurance to drive health outcomes
- Inclusive insurance for the vulnerable: how to design customer-centric and gender-sensitive offers
- The Landscape of Microinsurance in Africa 2018
- The business case for microinsurance (revisited)
Topics covered in 2018:
- Why does cyber security matter for financial inclusion?
- Unpacking customer centricity in microinsurance
- Making the case for valuable and viable inclusive insurance
- Exploring funeral insurance uptake among emerging consumers
- Women, health and inclusive insurance: joining the dots
- Inclusive livestock insurance: best practice, pitfalls and challenges
Re-live all past Expert Forums and gain access to all future Expert Forums by becoming a member!
Do you wish to showcase your expertise and share your insights in microinsurance with your peers? Expert Forums are a wonderful opportunity to do so! Contact Hugo to signal your interest in taking part in an upcoming Forum.