Proposals for the International Conference on Inclusive Insurance (ICII) 2021 - to be co-organised by the Insurance Association of Jamaica, the Munich Re Foundation and the MiN from 26-28 October 2021 in Kingston, Jamaica* are now being accepted!
This year's conference, under the theme "Reaching scale in small countries", will discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth and economic viability in inclusive insurance for emerging markets.
Proposal submissions should cover the following topics:
- How to reach scale in small markets
- The business case for inclusive insurance
- Inclusive insurance lessons from the pandemic crisis
- Digital solutions for inclusive insurance
- Innovative distribution
- Coping with climate risk
- Gender-sensitive inclusive insurance
- Insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of health or hospital cash, credit life or funeral insurance
- Consumer education: build capacities of people, societies and institutions
- National strategies and policies for inclusive insurance
- Looking back: successes and failures in inclusive insurance
- Scientific track - economic analysis of emerging insurance markets
All submissions should be sent by 15 May 2021.
Further information on proposal content and how to submit your proposal online can be found at this link.
*The organisers are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will make a final decision on organising an alternative digital version of the ICII 2021 by June 2021