Proposals for the International Conference on Inclusive Insurance (ICII) taking place from 24-28 October 2022 are now being accepted!
This year's conference, hosted by the Insurance Association of Jamaica (IAJ) and the Munich Re Foundation, in cooperation with the Microinsurance Network (MiN), will discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth and economic viability in inclusive insurance for emerging markets.
Proposal submissions should cover the following topics:
- The business case for inclusive insurance
- Coping with climate risk
- Inclusive insurance lessons from the pandemic crisis
- Digital solutions for inclusive insurance
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of health or hospital cash
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of credit life or funeral insurance
- Innovative distribution
- Role of regulators and governments in reaching scale
- Gender-sensitive inclusive insurance
- Insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises
- Consumer education: build capacities of people, societies and institutions
- Looking back: successes and failures in inclusive insurance
- Economic analysis of emerging insurance markets
All submissions should be sent by 22 May 2022.
Further information on proposal content and how to submit your proposal online can be found at this link.