Proposals for the 16th International Conference on Inclusive Insurance (16th ICII) to be held in Kingston, Jamaica from 10-12 November 2020, and to be hosted by the Insurance Association of Jamaica (IAJ), in cooperation with the Munich Re Foundation and the Microinsurance Network, are now being accepted!
This year's conference, under the theme "Reaching scale in small countries", will discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth and economic viability in inclusive insurance for emerging markets.
Proposal submissions should cover the following topics:
- How to reach scale in small markets
- Digital solutions for inclusive insurance
- Innovative distribution models
- Coping with climate risk
- Insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of health or hospital cash / credit-life or funeral insurance
- Consumer education: build capacities of people, societies and institutions
- Looking back: successes and failures in inclusive insurance
- Scientific track - economic analysis of emerging insurance markets
All submissions should be sent by 15 May 2020.
Further information on proposal content and how to submit your proposal online can be found at this link.