Proposals for the 14th International Microinsurance Conference, to be held in Lusaka, Zambia from 6-8 November 2018, and hosted by the Microinsurance Technical Advisory Group of Zambia (TAG) and the Munich Re Foundation, in cooperation with the Microinsurance Network, are now being accepted!
This year's conference, under the theme "Inclusive Insurance for Emerging Markets", aims to distil and disseminate information and key developments in insurance for emerging consumers, with engaging sessions that help all stakeholders in the insurance value chain recognise and optimise opportunities in low-income markets.
Proposal submissions should cover the following topics:
- Disruptive insurance solutions - inclusive insurance in the digital economy
- Agriculture/natural disasters
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of: health or hospital cash; and credit life or funeral
- Insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises
- Innovative distribution models and partnerships beyond lenders and mobile
- Improving business processes
- Consumer education and capacity building
- Role of insurance for sustainable economic development
- Scientific track - economic analysis of emerging insurance markets
All submissions should be sent by 10 May 2018.
Further information on proposal content and how to submit your proposal online can be found at this link.