Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Registration is open to the 4th International Climate Change Adaptation Conference convened by UNEP/ PROVIA/ EU in Rotterdam from 10 to 13 May 2016.
You can actively participate by submitting your proposal for a session (practice, science, or practice-science session). The selection criteria for sessions are mentioned below. You can also submit a scientific abstract that contains an original research question, related methodology and findings leading to significant practical solutions. The deadline for the submission of scientific abstracts and sessions is the 4th of October 2015.
• Be organised with other organisations from at least two different countries
• Be tailored to practitioners such as policymakers from national, regional and local government, NGOs, business community and consultants
• Demonstrate the added value of combining knowledge, experience and innovation across themes and issues
• In case of science-practice and focused science sessions the sessions should also be tailored to scientists
• Present case studies, best practices, lessons learned, tools etc. that are internationally applicable