World Takaful Conference (WTC) is the leading global forum for Takaful and has played an instrumental role in the development of the industry for more than a decade by facilitating thought-provoking discussions, producing quality research and generating actionable insights.
WTC serves as a platform to facilitate idea-sharing among industry leaders gathered from diverse parts of the world ranging from key markets for Takaful such as the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Southeast Asia to emerging markets such as Africa and Europe.
The event will take place on 11 and 12 April at the Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai. The second day of the conference will take shape in the form of a dedicated stream, "InsurTech Integrated", that will focus on the impact of disruptive technologies on the insurance industry. The stream aims to highlight the importance of developing digital proficiency amongst insurance operators in light of stiff competition by spearheading a series of insight-generating discussions.
Find out more about InsurTech Integrated through the press release.
The Milliman Global Takaful Report 2017 will also be launched at the event. View more details in the press release.
Also please find a list of further press releases related to the event below:
- Dubai International Financial Centre joins world’s most influential global Takaful forum
- Harmonization of industry regulatory frameworks a key theme at World Takaful Conference 2017
- World Takaful Conference to highlight significance for Takaful to stay true to its underlying principles
- World Takaful Conference to highlight how embracing a sustainable competitive strategy is the need of the hour for Takaful Operators
- DAY 1: Director General of Insurance Authority inaugurates world's largest Takaful gathering
- DAY 2: World's leading Takaful forum delivers dedicated InsurTech stream
View the event's photo gallery.